IDYCA Cadet Alumni Page:
- Join the IDYCA Cadet Alumni Facebook page to keep up-to-date on the latest news, opportunities and activities, specifically for IDYCA graduates.
- Classes 14-1 to 18-1: Login to the CIS website to access the resume you created during your residential period. (Contact Mr. Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org if you lost your username and password.)
- Classes 18-2 +: Login to your Google Docs account to access the resume you created during your residential period. The login is your student ID @s.jsd171.org. (Contact Ms. Carmen at email@example.com if you forgot your student ID.)
Access Your SAT Scores:
- CollegeBoard.org, https://studentscores.collegeboard.org/home
Order Your IDYCA Transcript:
- Amy Jared, Transition Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, (208) 464-1469
GED & HSED:
- Request GED Transcript, https://ged.com/life_after_ged/
- Order High School Equivalency Diploma, https://www.diplomasender.com/
Food Handlers Safety Certificate:
- To print certificate, logon at http://www.idahofoodsafetyexam.com/Auth/Login
- Per Mr. Hill: “Cadet Graduates should know their login and password. Most students used personal emails or a fake one that was their IDYCA student number. Otherwise, they may try to email email@example.com for assistance.”
- Watch our IDYCA Cadet Alumni Facebook page for scholarship announcements.
- Download the Idaho Youth Challenge Foundation Scholarship application.
- College of Southern Idaho, https://www.csi.edu, (800) 680-0274
- Centennial Job Corps Civilian Conservation Center (Nampa), https://centennial.jobcorps.gov, (208) 442-4500