Program participants must meet the following admission requirements:
- Voluntarily agree to participate.
- 16 – 18 years old at time of entry.
- A high school dropout or at risk of dropping out due to credit deficiency or other risk factors.
- Citizen or legal resident of the United States and Idaho.
- Unemployed or underemployed.
- Not currently on parole or probation for other than juvenile offenses, not awaiting sentencing, and not under indictment, charged, or convicted of a felony.
- Drug Free upon enrollment.
- Physically and mentally capable to participate in the program (Reasonable accommodations will be made for identified disabilities. Injuries that require time to heal are not “disabilities.”).