Number of Portions: 125
- 15 c. All-Purpose Flour
- 4 oz. Baking Powder
- 3 Tbsp. + 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 10 lbs. Eggs
- 15 c. Sugar
- 1/4 c. Vanilla Extract
- 5 c. Milk
- 1/2 gal. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 70 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 48 oz. Evaporated Milk
- 2 lbs. Powdered Whipped Topping
- 18 c. Canned Sliced Peaches, drained
- For Cake:
- Use five 12″ x 20″ x 2.5″ pans. Spray generously with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first seven (7) ingredients. Mix at a medium speed until combined, then at a high speed until mix is thick and creamy.
- Pour 3-3/4 quarts of batter into each of the five prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees. Cakes should be golden brown.
- After cake is removed from oven, use a large fork to poke the cake multiple times across the top.
- For Syrup:
- Mix heavy whipping cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Stir well, then divide the mixture evenly between the five cakes. Pour over the cakes using a spatula to help it soak into the cake.
- Cover each pan with saran wrap and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- For Topping:
- Prepare powdered whipped topping per the package instructions.
- Frost each cake with whipped topping.
- Cut each pan into 25 pieces.
- Drain peaches. Place two peach slices on each piece of cake.