Number of Portions: 120
- 10 lbs. Ground Beef
- 80 oz. Tortilla Chips
- 1 qt. + 2 c. Raw Onion
- 1/4 c. Raw Garlic
- 2 c. + 8 oz. Water
- 10 c. Refried Beans
- 1 – #10 can Black Beans, Drained
- 2 – #10 cans Salsa
- 1-1/2 c. Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- 38 – 8″ Tortillas
- 18 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Brown ground beef. Drain.
- Divide tortilla chips equally five ways and set aside.
- Mix water, onions and garlic. Add to cooked beef. Cook 10 minutes.
- Combine refried beans, black beans, salsa, taco seasoning, black pepper and bring to a simmer.
- Use (5) 12x20x2.5″ baking pans.
- Spray each pan with garlic cooking spray. Pour 1 quart of sauce mixture in bottom of each pan. Then, layer each pan as follows:
- 1 quart sauce mixture
- 1-1/2 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 300 degrees for approximately 30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove foil and add tortilla chips to the top of the lasagna and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until chips begin to brown.